Tuesday, March 5, 2013

up-sKILLing is KILLING


You haven't passed the CPT.
You are not up to the standard for ELT.
You didn't do well in your APTIS.

Yaaa yaaa yaaaaa... Whatever~ 

You may come out with a list of reasonsss but still, all are considered as REASON. A reason is still a reason to cause something to happen. And what on earth am I talking about....?

I think it's better for me to further my study rather than involving with this up-skilling things. Seriously, the program is killing me inside out.



Pah, my dear friend, if you happen to read this, believe me, you are lucky and I am trapped.. [ *___* ]

According to the trainer, we are in the middle level for ELT, which is B1-B2. That's why we have to undergo this up-skilling program for almost a year to upgrade our level to C1-C2 which I personally don't think it is necessary at all. The lowest level is A1-A2. Basically, C1-C2 is near to native speaker.


Now, with this up-skilling course, I have extra works to do. I mean more and more and more and lots more extra work. If you are a teacher, then you will understand the situation. If you are a teacher, but you didn't get my problem, it means that I still have trillion years to be a good teacher because I have a very serious problem to handle tons of works. Am I a problematic teacher?

Next year, I'm going to be a brand new teacher, a near native speaker teacher. Haha.

What do you think will happen if I'm a near native speaker teacher, yet I still could not attract the pupils' attention and interest..... and also fail to control the class???




2 comments:

  1. salam sis
    already read ur post.
    cnfirm i ll have to do THIS "interesting" UPSKILLING thingy next year honey. i dunno what will happen to me.All three of us are trapped in this MOE's Zone like it or not. I'll pray for u n i need to be prepare for this. anyway hon, CNGRATS FOR UR DAY n can't wait to b part of ur BIG DAY.
    Lots of love
    Adela...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ejat aktif blogging lg rupanya. .hihi

    Ooo kita kena join native speaker tau..dgr jgk yg pro elt ni byk kerja kn..

    ReplyDelete